Denise S. Esserman—professional profile
Attorney Denise S. Esserman practices family law from her Brunswick office and assists clients all over the region. She also welcomes out-of-state clients who need family law representation to seek counsel at her firm.
Ms. Esserman routinely represents clients in county courts throughout five neighboring counties:
Clients of the firm can expect one-on-one legal counsel from Ms Esserman. She is a hands-on advocate who devotes the time and energy to helping her clients understand their family issues through the lens of the law.
She is determined to help her clients find resolution to their struggles in a manner that leaves their family relationships unscathed. She refrains from employing unnecessary character-bashing that is all too common in the heated arguments that play out in family law courtrooms.
Ms. Esserman has earned the Martindale-Hubbell® BV® peer-review rating™.
- Child Support & Custody
- Adoptions, Paternity & Legitimization
Admitted to practice
- State Bar of California (1995)
- State Bar of Georgia (1993)
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University (1993)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa (1974)
- State Bar of Georgia (Member, Matrimonial Law; Registered Mediator, 2002 – present)
- State Bar of California
- Deputy Magistrate Court Judge, Glynn County (2002 – 2008)
- Vice President, Cargill, Wilson & Acree (1977 – 1990)
Call 912-261-8686 for a family law firm in Brunswick.
The Law Office of Denise S. Esserman, LLC represents clients in Glynn, Camden, McIntosh, Wayne, and Brantley counties in Georgia.
1522 Richmond Street
P.O. Box 297
Brunswick, Georgia 31520PhoneFax
To schedule a confidential appointment, please telephone our office Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 noon.
Denise S. Esserman
Attorney at Law and Mediator
Attorney Profile »
Contact Ms. Esserman »
The Law Office of Denise S. Esserman represents clients in Glynn, Camden, McIntosh, Wayne, and Brantley counties in Georgia.